Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My presentation

On June 4, 2009 I presented to a small group in my class about how the heart works and how energy drinks affect your heart rate and your body. Some good things about my project were how I talked fluid smiled a lot and I hardly stuttered at all. I also didn’t go monotone, another great thing was that my magazine was colourful and had lots of information.
I learned how the heart works and how energy drinks affect your body. I found that the heart pumps thousands and thousands of litres of blood every day. And that your heart rate increases by at least 40-50 beats per minute. Energy drinks aren’t good for you because they can increase your heart rate give you jitters and maybe diarrhoea. I learned these things from my project and all the research I did.

1 comment:

  1. Brady, well done on your presentation! Your peers shared your opinion on the good quality of the science you shared and how comfortably you presented.

    ReplyDelete